almostaverage :(

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

raptor95GTS

Re: almostaverage :(

Post by raptor95GTS »

Martin F wrote:
almostaverage wrote:

then i suggest you take that up with the people blocking my account.And if the reason the account is still blocked , is because RAPTOR has not received a refund . It will remain blocked , because he still to this day has not returned the radiator.

What account are you referring to as being Blocked ?

Just out of Interest, did you ever receive the Insurance pay out from Hermes ?

Mick, you never gave me your address despite me asking many times for it. Hermes did not require the radiator to pay your compensation so again why do you insist on asking for it back and I don't recall you ever saying you'd pay for the unnecessary return. Those photo;s you've posted are the ones I took for you to give to Hermes to prove the radiator was damaged by them, which they accepted and agreed to pay out your compensation. So you have my 53quid I paid, plus the 50 pounds from Hermes for the damage they caused which means you're 103quid better off and 53 of that is my money. Besides, as per my post 30th October I chucked out the radiator and your terrible packaging. Your compensation has been paid by Hermes now please give me my money back.
BALDYMONSTER

Post by BALDYMONSTER »

So now you make an appearance!

The flexi was fitted some time after I received it, I can prove this with the receipt for when it was fitted.

I couldn't care less if you have my address matey.

What you sold me is faulty and you knew it.

The sort of person that does this (more than once we are lead to believe) is hardly likely to be man enough to front it in person.

Refund my money, end of matter.
BALDYMONSTER

Post by BALDYMONSTER »

I don't have your address matey.

I presume this is from when I sent the aerial back that dos not work when I fitted it to my car and I politley asked to exchange for the faulty downpipe you stated was perfect, at a cost to myself I add.

Perhaps you could send me your address then or advise where I might find it?

Or you could just do the decent thing and refund me like any real man.

I'll post up a picture of the receipt for getting the flexi fitted to prove the date.

Weeks after I received it for sure as I am struggling financially right now so I had to save the £75 odds to get it fitted.

As for lowering myself to any level.....are you serious?!

You sell people substandard and faulty goods and take decent people's hard earned cash. So who just might be at any low level of sorts exactly?

Refund my cash and for once do the decent thing.
BALDYMONSTER

Post by BALDYMONSTER »

Remind me then, can I get your address through PayPal?

Or was it a bank transfer like the other poor bloke on here?

Excuse my poor memory would you, perhaps too many blows to the head.
BALDYMONSTER

Post by BALDYMONSTER »

Found it, payment was made via PayPal on the 12th September of this year for £45.

Email: [email protected]

The recipient? Jo-Anne bundle.

Time: 12:30

PayPal is very thorough in keeping all details thankfully my friend.
ashley

Post by ashley »

This will probably get deleted, but just in case you do read it first Almost average...

Seriously- just refund these guys their cash. Even if you honestly feel you've been hard done by, just be the bigger man and do it.

This thread is just embarrassing.
BALDYMONSTER

Post by BALDYMONSTER »

Delete it by all means.

Shame about capturing screenshots. ;)
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

BALDYMONSTER wrote:Delete it by all means.

Shame about capturing screenshots. ;)

Ash means that the mods will delete his post as people involved aren't meant to post in these, this reply will get deleted too :thumleft:
BALDYMONSTER

Post by BALDYMONSTER »

Big deal.

Screenshots.

The guy will not walk away from this, end of story.
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

BALDYMONSTER wrote:Big deal.

Screenshots.

The guy will not walk away from this, end of story.

christ, you won't need screenshots. YOU and ALMOSTAVERAGE are allowed to post in here, others aren't. Hence Ash saying his own post would get deleted.

He was trying to help you, as was I. :roll: :roll: :roll:
raptor95GTS

Post by raptor95GTS »

and me :)
BALDYMONSTER

Post by BALDYMONSTER »

Still no refund Mick, what a surprise!

How about I post up the invoice of when your faulty goods where fitted?

That flexi pipe that definitely wasn't blowing but didn't last two miles.

It's intereating that you hide your cara full registration mark in your profile, if indeed it even is your car that is.

Seems to me that you like to make a nice wee earner by selling people duff goods and hiding behind the safety of the net.

Good few extra quid for christmass I'll bet, not for me however as I'm now having to source and buy another flexi and find another £75 to get it fitted.

So that's more months of saving to try and sort my beloved car that I acrimo and save to run and look after.

Shame your so far away, but a real blessing for you buddy boy.
BALDYMONSTER

Post by BALDYMONSTER »

The smugarse wee "censored" returned the goods in question to completely the wrong address and they have been signed for.

So that's me out of pocket to the tune of £35 and no percfectly good engine harness to try and sell on to try and finance the running costs of my pride and joy.

Let's not forget the countless pics and full engine the donor car it all came out of.

Lowlife little turd.

Hope his next "censored" a porcupine.

Return to “Trader Feedback”