Peter Gidden @SBITS

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

TheLepresean

Peter Gidden @SBITS

Post by TheLepresean »

Hello all,

Whilst the last thing I want to do is go treading on toes, as everyone else on this forum seems to be singing his praises, I'm having issues with Peter.

I bought and paid for some JDM Rev3+ rear light clusters which he was going to do the quad light modification to on the 3rd of April. Understandably, the modification may take some time to do, and from his prevalence in the Members Profiles, he's clearly a very busy man. He has also been very helpful, answering a couple of unrelated questions along the way.

However, I now haven't heard from him since the 15th, despite several PMs asking after the lights. His last message to me said they would be ready in the "next day or so". As I say, I don't want to go slating someone who is clearly as helpful and busy as other pieces of feedback on this thread suggest, however, I'm really beginning to wonder where my lights have got to...

I have no doubt there's some perfectly reasonable explanation, and if anyone knows anything/if Peter is reading this, please let me know as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Sean
Last edited by TheLepresean on Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Gidden
IMOC Affiliated Trackday Organiser

Re: Peter Gidden @SBITS

Post by Peter Gidden »

My apologies.

No excuses except mad busy. And, and i know it sounds silly, no box the correct size. I had massive big boxes, and small boxes, but none for your lights.

I've now unpacked my Lifeline kit so have you a box.

I'll get everything packed and will despatch within 48 hours. Most likely tomorrow, but saying 48hrs to avoid breaking promise.

For future reference, my phone number is to the left of every one of my posts.
TheLepresean

Re: Peter Gidden @SBITS

Post by TheLepresean »

Ah ok, thank you for the quick clarification. And ah yes, sorry I've never even noticed!

Many thanks :thumleft:

Return to “Trader Feedback”