15/16" Double staggered 5 spoke TSW Apex wheels now with pictures

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Jayridium

15/16" Double staggered 5 spoke TSW Apex wheels now with pictures

Post by Jayridium »

Hi - I'm having a workshop clear out and sitting on a shelf for ages has been a set of double staggered TSW Apex wheels.

The fronts are brand new 15x6.5J rims, the ideal size for putting 195/50R15's on, and are still in the box with toyota spiggot rings.

The backs are 16x8J and lightly used but not kerbed and as such come with part worn budget, but surprisingly good, Nexen N2000 in 225/45R16 size.

The back story to these is when I bought my MR2 it came on 16x7 front 16x8 rear rims with 205/45 & 245/45 tyres respectively. I bought a pair of new front rims with the intention of converting to double staggered. The intention was to use these new rims with 195/50R15 sticky tyres like Rainsport 2's or Falken 452's, scrub off the rears and fit matching tyres to the back to keep a 30mm stagger on tyre width as I read that is the best set up, but the MR2 also likes the smaller lighter front rims hence buying 15's for the front.

As always the road to hell is paved with goof intnetions as despite having so thoroughly researching them I ended up liking the the car on its temporary wheels so these stayed on the shelf with the intention on just replacing the tyres an refitting them, then I got a cut throat deal on a set of 17 / 18 Double Staggered Racing Hart C4's. Then I sold the temporary rims and realised these aren't going back on my car so I might as well sell them.

Ideally I am looking for £250 inc delivery to mainland uk but I am open to offers. Pictures of the actual wheels I am selling and offsets to follow, the image I have pozsted is a stock image from someones website pulled from google images.

Just posting to check for interest. if you want high res pictures PM me an email address :thumleft:

Last edited by Jayridium on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jayridium

Re: 15/16" Double staggered 5 spoke TSW Apex wheels now with pictures

Post by Jayridium »

Pics below, please note: these are just dusty, as is everything in my workshop, from working on the widebody kit.

Return to “Mk2 Bodywork & Wheels ”