www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
JAE 2012 Event Report & Pics

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ben

Feedback Score: 5

2001 BMW M5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: JAE 2012 Event Report & Pics Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

A little taster for you [Smile]

pistol pete
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 27

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

awesome pics as always mr ben
Speedy
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 0

2012 Toyota GT86

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Amazing pics, and that picture of the 86 with the moisture on it. Wow [thumbsup]
Mrs Blackpool

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well guys what can we say

what an absolutely top weekend, everyone was so friendly ( look forward to seeing some of you at future NW meets) we were made to feel so welcome we thoroughly enjoyed it. we can see why some members travelled so far to get to it.

we had an excellent time, the weather was beltin ( always a bonus) always something going on, had some good chats with peeps and that little piggy................. [Applause]

look forward to next years JAE

Liz & Roger
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Feedback Score: 6

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Great pictures, had a great time again, well worth the 716 mile round trip [thumleft]

Chris
pistol pete
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

my pictures currently uploading...
Gaz#1

Feedback Score: 1

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Made it back safe, 1018 miles round trip. Completely knackered but well worth it. Best JAE for me ever thanks to everyone for making us welcome.
Hope everyone else got home without incident.
Can't remember who I was talking to about the carbon fibre air deflectors on the quarter panel vents, needing help in locating them.
I can only find the ones that have the lip you bond on the outside and not the inside!!?
pistol pete
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

it was awesome..
here are my pics..

the hat in action

sidewaysmk2tubby
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thanks to everyone from organisers to attendees for making my first JAE such a friendly event [Very Happy] . It was also great to be able to put names to faces after being on the forum for nearly 2 years.

After suffering from one intense hangover on Saturday morning (I don't drink normally) from half a case of lager I got a few pics in the glorious weather.

See you all at future events [thumleft]
mr2sparky

Feedback Score: 0

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Really enjoyed my first jae , sorry I didn't get to chat to all of you , and thanx to everyone for making my step son welcome , see you all next yr
Big_Martin

Feedback Score: 4

2000 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Gaz#1 wrote:
Can't remember who I was talking to about the carbon fibre air deflectors on the quarter panel vents, needing help in locating them.
I can only find the ones that have the lip you bond on the outside and not the inside!!?

Glad to hear you made it home safe [thumleft] I believe that may have been me you were talking to. The ones I have are Carben Fibre Creations S Type, he sells them on eBay usually [thumleft]
Road_Rebel

Feedback Score: 3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

my pics will be up soon, i've lost my internet connection at home :@
toxo
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 53

2010 Jaguar XF-R

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hope everyone has remembered to book their tickets for this year [thumleft]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2012 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: