Registered members

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Mark Edwards

Registered members

Post by Mark Edwards »

I'm sure there's a good reason for this but i have to ask.

At the bottom of the main page, where it tells you who's online, why does it say a certain figure for registered users, yet when you look at the newest user, their member number is 8 numbers higher??
xxxx, AM TUNING, sbITs
poyntesm

Re: Registered members

Post by poyntesm »

Mark Edwards wrote:I'm sure there's a good reason for this but i have to ask.

At the bottom of the main page, where it tells you who's online, why does it say a certain figure for registered users, yet when you look at the newest user, their member number is 8 numbers higher??

Numbers started at 2 and when you deleted someone there number is not used again...so overall number decreases but membership numbers for everyone stay the same.

Oh and expect a parcel early next week!!
Mark Edwards

Re: Registered members

Post by Mark Edwards »

poyntesm wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:I'm sure there's a good reason for this but i have to ask.

Numbers started at 2 and when you deleted someone there number is not used again...so overall number decreases but membership numbers for everyone stay the same.

Ah right, that explains it then. :D

poyntesm wrote:Oh and expect a parcel early next week!!

Good man. :thumright:
xxxx, AM TUNING, sbITs

Return to “Club News and Announcements”