Tattoo for Cure Leukaemia UK - Sponsor Me for a good cause.

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Nod

Tattoo for Cure Leukaemia UK - Sponsor Me for a good cause.

Post by Nod »

As some of you know a couple of years ago I was diagnosed as having Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) with Philadelphia chromosome positive. I lethal combination 10 years ago with a less than 10% recovery. Now the odd are more like 80% recovery and I was on the very latest UKAL14 treatment protocol. On May the 19th I will have a tattoo done to commemorate 2 years post transplant remission. This will be a simple tattoo of the Cure Leukaemia UK charity logo to show my support for there cause.

You can show your support too by sponsoring me a £1 though paypal as a gift to [email protected] then add your name to a list below. For less than the cost two bag of crisps your £1 when added to all the facebook, Supra, VW, Two Brutal and Skyline forum contributions could add up to a huge amount of cash. Of course you can give more if you wish. I pay £5 every month by DD :D

Where will be lots of press and both TV (Hopefully National) and Paper with big cheque had over and photo's of me going though the pain and the finished article :D

I have the full backing of Cure Leukaemia Uk Registered Charity No. 1100154 for this and other BIGGER projects ;)

If members could post links on other forum they frequent (like MR2OC), that would be very helpful and appreciated.

So I'll get the ball rolling :

1. Lyndon - £5 a month

Best Regards,

Lyndon.
ashley

Re: Tattoo for Cure Leukaemia UK - Sponsor Me for a good cause.

Post by ashley »

You got a £10 from me- epic cause mate, good effort- and glad to hear you're still keeping well :thumleft:
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Post by LimeyMk1 »

Ditto, hope you keep in good shape Lyndon.
Steve Horrocks

Post by Steve Horrocks »

Sent a tenner matey. Good luck!
476bhp & 415ft lb @ 1.9bar Magic by Ryan!
Gone, but never forgotten
Now with a mk1.5 & a NHB EP3
Nod

Post by Nod »

Cheers fella's, every bit helps.

Lyndon.
Nod

Post by Nod »

You can also now give through www.justgiving.com/TattooForCureLeukaemia

Lyndon.
Nod

Post by Nod »

All,

We are up to £655, Largest single donation £200, to be fair, it was from my brother :D

Thank you for your continued support and can I kindly ask you to make any further donations through the Just Giving link as paypal may to some look a bit dodgy.

regards,

Lyndon.
RST

Post by RST »

Hello Lyndon, my father passed away last week -one of his conditions was secondary prostate carcinoma and on top of donating to our cause I've dropped a few quid to yours as well.

I remember you at Rogue -absolutely top bloke and 100% respect in my books!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all else is well with you and your missus.

Rich
MartinF

Post by MartinF »

Donated and posted on the GT86OC http://www.gt86ownersclub.co.uk/forum/t ... html#45594

Best of luck.

Return to “Club News and Announcements”