www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Suggestion

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Club News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MR2 Rich

Feedback Score: 6

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Suggestion Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have had a good look and can't find anyway of finding threads I have posted from awhile ago.

I can check posts I have made but if I want to find threads I have created I have to manually look for them in the section I have posted them in which is a bit annoying.

Is there anyway of having it so we can find threads posted by users?

Thanks Rich [thumleft]
jasongtr

Feedback Score: 95

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

click on the user name, that brings up their profile then you can find all their posts
MR2 Rich

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I know that Jason, what I mean is threads I have started and threads other people have started like what you say about posts.

I was trying to find a thread I started about sump washer size, I had to look through the mk2 section to find it, where as if there was a find all threads posted by a user it would have been much easier. [thumleft]

If that make sense?
jasongtr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

click on your own profile then, it works the same, then you can see all your threads
MR2 Rich

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Am I being daft but when I click on my profile I get a see all posts but no see all threads I have posted?
jasongtr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

yeah thats what i meant, posts not threads. the only other way to do it is to use the search or from the main page click the find my posts button thingy
MR2 Rich

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

jasongtr wrote:
yeah thats what i meant, posts not threads. the only other way to do it is to use the search or from the main page click the find my posts button thingy

Think we understand each other now [thumleft]

Just think it would be handy to have the "see all post by a user" and a separate "see all threads by a user".

If it is possible?

[thumleft]
jasongtr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

maybe, but i cannot see anyone changing it
MR2 Rich

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Just a suggestion, all the other forums I go on have them. [thumleft]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Club News and Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: