Bedford meets

Thinking of arranging an event, looking for an event in an area - ask in here!

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

gltd666

Bedford meets

Post by gltd666 »

We done a local carshow on sunday, and were pleased to get a fair amount of interest in our t-top. There should have been more of us there though, looking at the MG & Mini clubs in attendance. I used to run a branch of the Capri Club a few years ago and made some good friends through it. We did loads of carshows in the summer months which were great fun (more like biker meets - ale, music, lots of fun).

So, not wanting to tread on anyones toes in MR2 circles, if there's no official meets near Bedford then we were thinking of contacting the local newspaper and getting a regular monthly MR2 meet going in Kempston.

Its my partners MR2 - running standard - with a few miles on the clock but what a fun drivers car it is. I'm even looking at selling my s14 turbo to replace with an MR2 for myself. So any interest in a monthly Bedford meet?

Mark & Tracey
ForMySin

Re: Bedford meets

Post by ForMySin »

I might come :) my missus lives local :)
If you are in full control you aren't driving fast enough- Stirling Moss
gltd666

Post by gltd666 »

Nice one mate.
walder

mr2 in bedford

Post by walder »

hi i am new to mr2s just bought a 1997 rev 4 gt box standard fsh i fink that would be grate i still have a lot of contacts with old skoolford boys that r local
and being a x biker have contacts with custom bikers ps also no a nice pub with a feild that r up for events
oddshoes

Post by oddshoes »

i do one in milton keynes that isnt to far away if your interested?
wez

Post by wez »

i would be up for bedford meets in in st neots :)

Return to “Events Discussion”