Adjustable Sleepy Eye Kits

Forum For IMOC Group Buys

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

CardHore

Adjustable Sleepy Eye Kits

Post by CardHore »

My first group buy...

I'm gonna aim to get a list of 10 people on this thread to put their names down to get their hands on my quality kits for just £9.50 POSTED.
All those who are interested and are actually willing to buy then please put your names down. Once the magic 10 mark OR ABOVE is hit then those listed will and paid will have their kits made up and sent out.
Feedback will be appreciated on this.

Please bear in mind that the kit equivalent to this is available on ebay for £20 inc postage, so this is near half the price and you get PROPER instructions for your MKII, will also fit MKI but can be followed under the same principal!

Payments made via paypal to [email protected]
Please ensure you state your user name, real name and full address within the notes when sending payment so I can keep track in case of high demand.

Different to almost any other kit available on the market. Produced solely for the Toyota MR2 MK1 and MK2's of all aspirated variants both IMPORT and UK spec cars

Simple to use 'ONE TOUCH & DUAL MODE' opertating system within the kit that utilises ease of use safely even whilst driving. Mode.1 enables you to adjust height with just 'one touch' and Mode.2 enables you to use your lights as you would normally.

Every kit sold is produced to a proffessional standard by myself using quality thick gauge wiring, then tested on my own personnal vehicle and come with a lifetime guaruntee and support phone number so you are sure to have help on stand-by should you get stuck during installation or have any questions regarding the kit.

The kit as said is made to fit the Toyota MR2 MK1s and MK2s as said and each kit comes complete with a very simple yet comprehensive step by step fitting instruction manual complete with photos each step of the way of the actual MK2 MR2, the MK1 will work off the same principal (also I do not own a MK1 to create a manual) but will come with a manual as both cars use the same kit.

Fitting times vary between 10-20 minutes dependant on each person and how quick the simple guide is followed.

Each kit is sent in a padded mail-lite bag to ensure safe arrival of your item
Ash3000

Re: Adjustable Sleepy Eye Kits

Post by Ash3000 »

these still going?
CardHore

Post by CardHore »

Cor mate... Ummm.... No lol... Ebay mate is your best bet. No one was buying enough of them. Quality kit it was! If i had spare materials to do it then i would make one for ya.
Ash3000

Post by Ash3000 »

Nevermind, thanks anyway

Return to “Group Buys - MR2 related”