MW3 vs BF3 online play

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

thai boxer

Re: MW3 vs BF3 online play

Post by thai boxer »

RedMR² wrote:Lol there really is no resolve to this. You like bf3 I like cod. That's just the way it is. I really enjoy online gaming on cod And can't really see that changing. I'll defo be buying the next one from infinity ward. :thumleft:

...but you dont know what you like or which one you prefer because you havn't played them both mate.

I used to love MW. Played days and days of MW1 and MW2 online and got a lot of my work mates into it too. Then I thought I'd try BF:BC2 and loved it. Far more realistic and entertaining than MW. Battlefield3 really is excellent mate and you should try it before you comment on which one is better, but at the moment you've got your MW3 shades and bandana on, head in the sand, muttering "MW3 is best!" :wink:

Play both and then comment, thats what the games are there for, playing. :thumleft:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

Well I've played BF3 and MW2, and you can't really compare them. They're too different when played online. Each has their own pros and cons.

But between the two, I have to say I'm more of a CoD fan :)
craig

Post by craig »

I'm like a cod stick of rock. COD all the way through :lol:
un1eash

Post by un1eash »

I've converted my brother in law to BF3 now after a demo last night, he's off to buy a copy today.
b4nk51e

Post by b4nk51e »

mw3 is like going paint balling with ya mates a great laugh not serious and you can take the pi$$ out of em the following day in work

bf3 is what i imagine real warfare to be like serious, tactical team playing and difficult to master

I like both it depends what mood i'm in to which on i choose to play :thumleft:

Return to “Games Consoles”