Thankyou everyone!

The biggest and best all-Japanese car show! Best Overall Club Stand Winners 2010

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

matt_mr2t

Re: Thankyou everyone!

Post by matt_mr2t »

I hope you enjoyed my last few cans of Carling and Rhiannan's macaroni cheese :thumleft:
bill hulme
Premium Member

Thank you everyone

Post by bill hulme »

:clap: :clap: :clap: there's not a Club out there that is better than IMOC, :clap: :clap: :clap: JAE superb organisation, That was the best
yet, I have been to five now over the years \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
As a old man you all keep me young, With your warmth and friendship.
A big thanks to Wicksteed Park for New toilet and shower block and the
staff that kept it clean. :thumleft:
Thanks to Chris of the MK1 Club, For again getting us to JAE, I have my name down for next year.
Bill hulme. Northwest organiser for the MR2 MK1 Club. sometimes I feel
like this ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) but you all make it worth it. :thumleft:
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

Rayman wrote:
the guy who showed me how to do Guitar Hero Professional :D

:

how can you forget my name ](*,) its the same as yours :thumleft:

was great meeting ya buddy :thumleft:
Rayman

Post by Rayman »

I'm so sorry ;)
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

Rayman wrote:I'm so sorry ;)

only joking bud.. now looking forward to JAE and dudstadt.. (sp?)
FreakMR2

Post by FreakMR2 »

Hy @ all ...

It was an amazing time there at the JAE. We emjoyed every minute at the IMOC stand and will be definitly there again next year at JAE 2011 :thumleft:

You guy's did an awesome job with the club stand and definitly desirved the trophy :clap:

As we left JAE on Sunday i had the feeling that we all would know each other for yearsand as Malcom said ... we left as a family i guess :)

We stayed a little longer and had a trip through London on Monday. But it was a little boring, I'm not really into sightseeing :mrgreen:
We drove to Dover and visited Forkstone where we spent the night. We left England yesterday with the Ferrie at 10 AM and arrived at Calais at midday. We had a long roadtrip home from 12AM to 1 o'clock in the night thats why it took so long to post a reply here for me.

I have to say we loved every minute there @ JAE and the crazy Austrians ( :wink: ) will be definitly there again at 2011.

Thank you all for inviting us and let us spend that wonderfull time with you all.

I took way over 550 pictures and will upload the best of them to share them with you :wink:

See you at Duderstadt again ... definitly with some Käsekrainer :thumleft:

...and Malcom ... you rock :mrgreen:

Arschficken :thumleft:
:wink:
jmachling

Post by jmachling »

Yes, it lives!

Just want to say thanks to all for what I see was a really impressive JAE and I'm just sorry I missed it. Looks like all the hard effort from the usual suspects paid off even better this year! Best stand of the show :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes, I was there for the Friday, but can't remember a damn thing about most of it and Saturday was just spent in the tent with what could euphemistically be described as a hangover, or more accurately acute alcohol poisoning. No-one but myself to blame and I apologise to anyone I most likely abused or talked rubbish at :lol: Needless to say even the merest mention of the J-drink still makes me feel a bit blah...

Really, really sorry I didn't say 'goodbye' to everyone before we left. We did try to find people but there were only a few on the stand. Particularly sorry not to say 'Auf Wiedersehen' to our German/Austrian friends :( I hope people can understand that I just had to get going as soon as I was feeling well enough to drive.

Happy to say Yana had a great time, though. I'm just so glad she was there...I really don't deserve her!
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

Yay Johns alive!!!

I asked Yana if she had checked your pulse early on Sat evening lol :lol:

You were hilarious on Friday. I've never seen a beer guided p1$$ head before then!

When I asked Yana how you were she said "he became kind of lucid again around 10pm, then he found Jaeggermeister"

I had this image of a shining light from the sky, you on your knee's and a bottle being handed to you :lol:
philster_d

Post by philster_d »

And I lent you £20 :lol:
bill hulme
Premium Member

Thank you everyone

Post by bill hulme »

If you know the dad of this lad please could you sent me his name email
address as I have 11 pictures to send him that he took at JAE,
[email protected]
Thanks Bill.
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Post by Scott Barton »

matt_mr2t wrote:Yay Johns alive!!!

I asked Yana if she had checked your pulse early on Sat evening lol :lol:

You were hilarious on Friday. I've never seen a beer guided p1$$ head before then!

When I asked Yana how you were she said "he became kind of lucid again around 10pm, then he found Jaeggermeister"

I had this image of a shining light from the sky, you on your knee's and a bottle being handed to you :lol:

Ha ha! Cracking post! :clap:

John...i still owe you for the beer. :thumleft:
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

Post by Jaspa »

Scott Barton wrote:John...i still owe you for the beer. :thumleft:

I paid on your behalf. Remember :wink:

:clown:
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Mr2Nobody

Post by Mr2Nobody »

yeah it was really a great meeting, JAE at IMOC for ever! i really enjoyed this very great weekend with all of you guys, it was nice too see some old faces again, and meet so many new ones!
i'm really looking forward to JAE 2011!! Hopefully see everybody next year again! :clap:
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Re: Thank you everyone

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

bill hulme wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: there's not a Club out there that is better than IMOC, :clap: :clap: :clap: JAE superb organisation, That was the best
yet, I have been to five now over the years \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
As a old man you all keep me young, With your warmth and friendship.
A big thanks to Wicksteed Park for New toilet and shower block and the
staff that kept it clean. :thumleft:
Thanks to Chris of the MK1 Club, For again getting us to JAE, I have my name down for next year.
Bill hulme. Northwest organiser for the MR2 MK1 Club. sometimes I feel
like this ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) but you all make it worth it. :thumleft:

Bill, It was lovely to meet you :thumleft: I was amazed by the amount of effort that you put in just to make it to the show. I thought your trailer was brilliant ! Il see you next year :thumleft: Mike
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Re: Thank you everyone

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

bill hulme wrote:Image
If you know the dad of this lad please could you sent me his name email
address as I have 11 pictures to send him that he took at JAE,
[email protected]
Thanks Bill.

Bill thats Phils son . . . .hes from Kidderminster and thats all i know but hope it might help !!
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
vashy

Post by vashy »

one more...

Thanks to everyone that helped pitch up my tent, mostly drunk, sometime in the middle of saturday night. You know who you are! Special thanks to michelle the cat for rounding up the troops. It was still standing in the morning so it's all good!

:thumleft:
. . 6 . 7 . 8
5 . . . . i . . 9
steveaddy

jae

Post by steveaddy »

i dont know how i manged to put a tent up drunk,i couldnt even put my own tent up sober ha! :thumleft:
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

vashy wrote:one more...

Thanks to everyone that helped pitch up my tent, mostly drunk, sometime in the middle of saturday night. You know who you are! Special thanks to michelle the cat for rounding up the troops. It was still standing in the morning so it's all good!

no worries

:thumleft: :thumleft:
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

pistol pete wrote:

no worries

I think you and Rhiannan were the only ones more sober than me, but i don't remember this lol.
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

matt_mr2t wrote:
pistol pete wrote:

no worries

I think you and Rhiannan were the only ones more sober than me, but i don't remember this lol.

It was about half midnight

Return to “JAE 2010”