Affiliates section for affiliates.

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Lanky

Affiliates section for affiliates.

Post by Lanky »

I have recently come back to this site after a year out (depressed me being on site when my 2 not working :(.)

I am now looking at purchasing some parts after returning and being a premier member but alot has changed since was last on and now the affiliates section seems like a trading free for all. Not calling how the site is run all seems nice but not been back long enough to see how nice yet.

How about a list of actual affiliates and what their discount/offers are?

Thanks for reading.
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Re: Affiliates section for affiliates.

Post by tonigmr2 »

Affiliates are companies or individuals who offer various products mate, and there is a sticky in that section for discounts etc. for IMOC members. What specifically don't you like?
T
Lanky

Post by Lanky »

Not a case of what I dont like I just thought that the affiliate section on the old site was so much nicer than an affiliate/trade section. To be honest missed the sticky at the top :oops: But thought I would post a "suggestion". How about a stand alone affiliates section where you are rewarded for being an affiliate and are easier to find.

For example I am after some alloys (konig troubles) for my mates celica and went on to see if any affiliates but not so easy at a glance.

Really like the work you doing though and thanks for the quick reply.
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

No worries mate.

OK I will pass on your comments.
T

Return to “Club News and Announcements”