TRD Anti-Roll Bars (22.2mm) complete with TRD bushes Group Buy No. 2 !!!

Forum For IMOC Group Buys

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

BRADMONTY

Re: TRD Anti-Roll Bars (22.2mm) complete with TRD bushes Group Buy No. 2 !!!

Post by BRADMONTY »

Opened a paypal account
larry93

Post by larry93 »

Hi. All refunds have now been sent through paypal, expect username - TheJonse, awaitng reply from him.

Hope all is well and i will still continue to persue this through paypal to recovery my money.

I did promise everyone thier money back, even if it was out of my pocket and i have done this.

If anyone has any problems then please contact me.

Thanks, Larry.
Moo

Post by Moo »

Refund received, thank you.
BRADMONTY

Post by BRADMONTY »

Recieved, cheers mate.

Shame it went boobs up and I hope you get all yourmoney back too.
TheJonse

Post by TheJonse »

larry93 wrote:Hi. All refunds have now been sent through paypal, expect username - TheJonse, awaitng reply from him.

pm replied to.

Ian.
1996 MR2 Rev3 UK n/a - Toyota Sprint Series car #56
terribleone

Post by terribleone »

Refund also recieved...many thanks Larry, I wish you best of luck in getting your money back.

It's a shame this GB went pear shaped, I guess these things happen and we learn from them...I hope it doesn't put you off any future trading...
| REV3 G-LIMITED ANNIVERSARY EDITION | APEXI IN | MONGOOSE OUT | EIBACH SPORTLINES | CUSCO BRACES | H&T BUSHES | SUBTLE KIT! |
larry93

Post by larry93 »

Hi.

All refunds have now been made.

If anyone has any problems then please get in touch.

I may start group buy's again soon, once i have built up a good relationship with the person/company first.

Thanks and sorry for any hassle i may have caused anyone.

Larry.
TheJonse

Post by TheJonse »

Refund recieved :thumleft:

I agree with Terribleone's sentiment - I really do hope you can get your money back.

Ian.
1996 MR2 Rev3 UK n/a - Toyota Sprint Series car #56
PsyKen
Premium Member

Post by PsyKen »

Received refund, thanks Larry.

Good luck with Pay pal.
Toyota MR2 MK2 Rev 3 Turbo SMG
Toms C7R, Carbotech pads, Berk DP & back box, Tein Flex, Mines ecu.
HighwayStar

Post by HighwayStar »

I've been following this thread with interest for some time now as I almost joined this GB myself. It seems to me the organiser of the GB has done all he can and behaved impeccably in the face of paypals obstructive terms and conditions. Congratulations sir for protecting your customers and likewise to all involved for your patience... and of course on the refunds.
Bottom line here is it's convinced me never to use paypal. It doesn't matter what deadlines and limitations they may quote in their T&Cs... if you pay someone for a thing and they don't give it to you there should be no limitation on when you can pursue the return of your money. Obtaining money or goods by deception is a criminal offence, so is theft. To have a policy that simply shrugs it's shoulders to it and says "too late" is s**t however you phrase it. Paypal? Payf**kyou more like.
I'd be interested to hear what Trading Standards have to say... buyers do have certain Statutory Rights and I can't believe paying for goods and not being given them isn't covered.
Anyway as I said I'm glad all you guys got your money back. As for the GB originator I sincerely hope you recoup your funds as well.
Well done IMOC members. Shame on you paypal.

R.
pacman160778

Post by pacman160778 »

Great that Larry honoured his word and unfortunate that he is currently out of pocket.

And even though i don't like the way paypal works, you have to understand that they can't have indefinite periods of time for people to put in claims so have to have cut-off times or else they would have people coming back after absolutely ages claiming all sorts and they can't be expected to investigate everything surely? If they were that would mean more staff needed and in turn raise the (already high) fees that they charge.

Thats why i will always advise people to be aware for the rules and stick to them. I recently won a ticket for a football match thats in February and i won it at the start of December. It was for the guts of £200 so i told the seller i wasn't prepared to pay until 30 days before they expected to receive the physical ticket from the club (they were auctioning the ticket based on the ticket confirmation letter they had). The seller wasn't too happy as they wanted the money before Xmas but i told them straight that i was following Paypal's terms, as if there was a problem with the ticket arriving then i wasn't covered.

It may seem that we get screwed over with them, but if Larry had of lodged his dispute within the 45 days he would have had his money back ages ago. I'm pretty sure he won't be receiving it through paypal and suggest he look for the guy who took his payment. If it was Toyota (which i doubt :? ) then there will be a record of it at both ends and a transaction number which he can raise with them and go from there disputing it with them directly. However it sounds to me that this ex-employee was perhaps ordering in items through his workplace using their discount but as a private purchase for himself and flogging them on personally. If he was doing things like that then i'm not surprised he is an ex-employee. I used to work in a main dealers and things like that never went on legitimately.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Normally you hear stories about people ducking their resposibilities on the internet, but in this case larry93 has accepted his responsibilities.
Well done larry93 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I hope you can recover your money :pray:
EX Caribbean Blue 10th Anniversary 1996 T-bar
EX Black 1995 mk2 GT Turbo
NOW Audi TT V6 3.2 DSG 2004 Coupe
irish_dan

Post by irish_dan »

Top marks Larry. Hope you recoup your money somehow. If not through PayPal then directly from your source.

:thumleft:
redeye32uk

Post by redeye32uk »

Larry how are you getting on with getting your money back? any progress :pray:
450wbhp comming soon
ayresyboy

Post by ayresyboy »

Larry, did you ever get your money back?
larry93

Post by larry93 »

Nope never came through
:( .

learnt my lesson and would not let anyone down.

Thanks for asking though,

Larry.

Return to “Group Buys - MR2 related”