Battlefield 4......

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

thai boxer

Re: Battlefield 4......

Post by thai boxer »

platmatt8 wrote:
thai boxer wrote:

There is just so much variety in battlefield and so many things you can do. Huge maps with 64 players is just outstanding fun. :thumleft:

DEFO, there are just so many ways to play!!! just finished on BF3 tonight having a mini sniper game with an opposing enemy.. All game, in a room of 24

I feel a touch of Bromance towards u Thai!! :oops:

:lol: :wink: well get an xbone and I'll see you on the battlefield!....promise not to teabag the hell out of you.... :whistle:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
platmatt8

Post by platmatt8 »

Anybody tried commander mode yet, I've still not ranked up enough :(
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

platmatt8 wrote:Anybody tried commander mode yet, I've still not ranked up enough :(

Gotta be rank 10+ mate. Yeah tried it a few times. Its good but a completely different way of playing the game! You're completely removed from the battleground and you play out the match in an aerial view helping out all the other squads on the ground. :thumleft:
Herecomestrouble

Post by Herecomestrouble »

Loving this
Got it on the 360 great game
platmatt8

Post by platmatt8 »

Anybody else having MP crashing issues on xbox360? Mine freezes on day breaker
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

platmatt8 wrote:Anybody else having MP crashing issues on xbox360? Mine freezes on day breaker

Unfortunately its on all systems mate. DICE have been patching it over the past few weeks. Really p1$$ing annoying as its an outstanding game but thanks to EA rushing it for a October/November release its had quite a few bugs. Most of them have been patched but it still needs more.
platmatt8

Post by platmatt8 »

Well I`ve found a way forward, the maps on the DICE servers are looped in the same order so all I do is start at rouge transmission a turn off at dawn breaker. :thumleft:
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

platmatt8 wrote:Well I`ve found a way forward, the maps on the DICE servers are looped in the same order so all I do is start at rouge transmission a turn off at dawn breaker. :thumleft:

yeah they sure are mate, you know what map is coming up next then. New update patch has just been released on the XB1 and its definitely improved things a great deal. Stability of all matches is excellent now. About p*ssing time!
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

thai boxer wrote:
platmatt8 wrote:Well I`ve found a way forward, the maps on the DICE servers are looped in the same order so all I do is start at rouge transmission a turn off at dawn breaker. :thumleft:

yeah they sure are mate, you know what map is coming up next then. New update patch has just been released on the XB1 and its definitely improved things a great deal. Stability of all matches is excellent now. About p*ssing time!

Rouge trans is my favorite map....
platmatt8

Post by platmatt8 »

thai boxer wrote:

360 still crashes on Dawnbreaker and it froze on siege of Shanghai yesterday ](*,)
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

pistol pete wrote:
thai boxer wrote:

Rouge trans is my favorite map....

Just wait until you play it on the XB1 mate......its how Battlefield should be! :twisted:
markstevieandmads

Post by markstevieandmads »

Just bought this for as new condition.....£25!
platmatt8

Post by platmatt8 »

Just thought I’d put it out there that I’m still playing BF4 but on PC 8)

Return to “Games Consoles”